A Word from the Associate Pastor/ Youth Minister, Rev. Angela Renee Johnson:
There are exciting things happening at Lithia Springs UMC! We had a blessed Easter, with a Sunrise Service led by our confirmation class, regular service where they officially joined the church, and then a great “Change” at our youth service. We are delighted to welcome Madison Jackson and Dalton Skinner into full membership in our congregation. I also want to thank their mentors, Randy Arnold and Bev McKown, who spent time with these youth pondering questions of faith.
This Sunday evening, we will have a special group, F*L*Y, with us for worship. They are a spirit-filled group of youth from Full Life Church in Villa Rica who develop their own live “music videos” to Christian songs and hymns. It promises to be a great evening! They will perform in the sanctuary as the evening worship guests at 6 PM. Some of this group are also part of our Lithia Springs UMC family through the scouting program. We appreciate them coming to share the gospel with us in their own way.
Angela R. Johnson
- Apr 19th: Youth Worship Service at 6pm in Sanctuary.
- Apr 22nd: Theme – Decision Making
- Apr 26th: Autism Walk at 7:30am- Serving God and Serving others.
- Apr 29th: Theme – Surrendering to God
- May 3: Lunch & Visiting our Sick and Shut-Ins
- May 6: Wednesday Night Theme: Faith, Trust and Suffering
- May 10: Mother’s Day-No UMYF