Some are big and some are small, but all of the community life groups and ministries you’ll find at LSUMC are here to nurture your walk with Jesus Christ. If you are unsure of which group might be right for you, we encourage you to contact Pastor John or the office. We’ll be glad to meet you for a cup of coffee and find out more about how we can help.
Sunday Morning Groups: Sunday morning from 9:45-10:45AM you can experience the fellowship and Bible study that comes with belonging to a small group. The groups at Lithia Springs UMC are welcoming and are here to both inspire and support you along every step of your Christian journey. There are groups for singles, couples, young adults, college, students, marrieds and more.
- Joy-Fidelis Class, Ladies Class, 2nd Floor
- Mens Bible Class, 2nd Floor
- Progressive Class, 2nd Floor
- Crusaders Class, 3rd Floor
- Jonathan Blair Class, 3rd Floor
- Living Faith Class, 3rd Floor
- Youth/College and Career, 3rd Floor
- Nursery/Kindergarten, Children’s Wing
- Elementary Age Classes, Children’s Wing
Check in with a greeter in front of the sanctuary and we’ll point you to the right place!
United Methodist Men: The Lithia Springs United Methodist Men are committed to strengthening men for the ministry. The organization is a supportive fellowship of men who seek to know Jesus Christ, to grow spiritually and to seek His will daily. Our primary purpose is to declare the centrality of Christ in the lives of men and in all of their relationships. UMM generally meets the 1st Thursday of the Month for a business meeting (7 PM) and the following Saturday for a workday around the church. Contact: Bill Camp, 770.855.6910, or the church office.
United Methodist Women: A variety of groups keep women of all ages active and involved. Some of the groups are listed below, but check the Calendar for specific times, places and updated opportunities.
- Sara Bowden Unit, UMW – 3rd Thursday of the month, 7PM – Contact, Jane Carter
- Ladies Bible Study – Mondays, 10am, 3rd Floor, Activities Building – Contact, Suzanne Williams
- Book Club – Generally the last Monday of the month, 7 PM, 3rd Floor – Contact, Cindy Spivey